Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Song Survey

This survey dedicated to those people especially loves music... Haha...
This is the instruction how to do this survey:
1) put all your music in your player list
2) turn on the shuffle mode
3) answer each question based on the song title... No matter what is the title, even though it doesn't have any connection to the question, just write the song title as your answer

I've completed the survey... you can take it as an sample so you know how to play! ^^
Have fun!!!!

The Song Survey:
How are you feeling today?
- Future - Gackt
*I'm feeling future... kinda lost... AHH!!! MY FUTURE~ T_T

Will you get far in life?
- Iris - Goo Goo Doll
*Erm... Give up everything will far or not??? Haha... Iris, another sad song....

How do your friends see you?
- Aishiteru - Mika Nakashima
*Aww~ My friends loves me~ ^w^

Will you get married?
- They - Jem
*LoL... THEY're going to get married, not ME! Hahahaha XD

What is your best friend's theme song?
- Jyojyoshi(sorry if mistaken) - L'Arc~en~Ciel
*LoL... ya, this is my friend - Aira theme song... how bout you Kei???

What is the story of your life?
- Personal - Ueto Aya
*Ya, my life is a personal story

How can you get ahead in life?
- Longing - Gackt
*LOL~ longing... hmm... longing can get ahead ar? I wonder...

What is the best thing about you?
- Sakasama no chou - SNow
*Jigoku Shoujo's theme song... I'm like hell girl? Hahaha XD

What is today going to be like?
- Tsuki no Uta - Gackt
*Today full moon meh??? Haha XD Another sad song...aiks...

What is in store for this weekend?
- Mission in Poppipuru - Orange Range
*LOL~ the store got mission this weekend! XD

What song describes you?
- Tobenai Tsubasa - Lily Chou Chou
*Hmm... I think I'm doomed... This song is so so hopeless....

To describe your parents?
- Chrysantenum Stage(translated) -Jay Chou
*HAHAHA! My parents are Chrysantenum Flower??? HAHA!

To describe your friends?
- Hi no Tori - Mika Nakashima
*Fire Bird??? Hahahaha~ My friends are fire birds??? LOL!!! But they sure are CRAZY and HIGH enough~ Like fire....

To describe your grandparents?
- Onegai Senorita - Orange Range
*LOL!!! I think my grandparents going to dance~ HAHA XD

How is your life going?
- Gai Shi Ying Xiong(Hero of Hero) - Wang LeeHom
*Woo~ I'm going to become a HERO! XD

What song will they play at your funeral?
- Chimes - S.E.N.S
*LOL! This song ka? Sounds more like in temple or inside a deep deep forest...

How does the world see you?
- Sakurasou - Gackt
*Hmm... Beautiful??? Unique??? Haha XD

Will you have a happy life?
- Crescent Moon - Mika Nakashima
*I like moon, and this song is a happy song too... Haha... Happy Life ^_^

What do your friends really think of you?
- U+K - Gackt
*YAY!!! We're friends forever!! Haha!!! *Tsuki no mahou ga share a rilla......*

Do people secretly lust after you?
- Kirikirimai - Orange Range
*What does this mean???? Hahaha... Sound more like someone chasing after me and shout "KIRI!!! KIRI!!!"(CUT!!! CUT!!)

How can I make myself happy?
- Fed Up - Mika Nakashima
*I fed up to make myself happy??? Or I'm happy because I fed up??? O_O

Will you ever have children?
- LOL.... I dunno this song's composer or name... In O2JAM it's called Electro Fantasy...Hmm... Fantasy??? I won't have kids???

Will you have more friends later on?
- Izayoi no Tsuki - w-inds.
*I'll be having more friends after the 16th day of moon calender.. haha XD

Do you have enemies?
- Wasurenai Kara -Gackt
*I can't forget my enemies??? HAHA! XD Or my enemies can't forget me???

Do people secretly hate you?
- Dedicated to You - w-inds.
*LOL~ They dedicate their HATE to me??? How nice~ XD

What do you wanna do/happen to your enemies?
- Super Lover ~I Need You Tonight~ - w-inds.
*LOL!!! They'll become my SUPER LOVER??? Hahahaha....XD LMAO

Do people secretly like you?
- December Love Song -Gackt
*LOL~ A LOVE SONG!!! ^^ Means they like me? AWWW~ ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment