Saturday, January 20, 2007

This Week...

Time flies by ( LOL! am I right??? I'm so poor in English....>.<) This week goes to an end... Haha... I really have alot of things to say about this week... But, mostly is about vampire... Haha... So no point la just myself feels SYOK there...
First, bout my nails... Haha... I got my everyday beauty tips through the Yahoo!Japan Beauty... And got one day I saw the lucky item of the day: Bold Nails.... LOL!!! BOLD NAILS??? Means I need to bold my finger nails or what?? I totally lost in the Japanese language, I copy those Japanese word and paste in the search bar and search for some example pictures... And I saw some very beautiful, nice manicures... WOW! How am I going to do that??? Hmm... I need to practise more with limited tools I have... Haha... And so in the middle of the night, I change my nail colour and style... From shading style to manicure style, and from pink and yellow to purple and white... And this is still not the point... And the next day (means the day after I do my nail polish....) I have to wake up early to pray to my ancestors because of some occasion... And... So lucky I blew out the fire of the oil lamp, I have to RE-light the oil lamp -_-" Using a lighter.... And I try to lit up the fire... after a few try, the fire finally lit up the oil lamp... BUT!!! also lit up my FINGER NAILS too!!!!!!! WALAU EH!!! You see nail on fire before or not???? I DO!!! MINE DO!!! Haha.... The finger nails lit up like the oil lamp and I quickly put out the fire by blowing it! XD And I can smells something strong and burned.... OH MY GOD! My nail colour from purple turn to black... ARRGGHH!!! My perfectly paint nails! Why this kind of stupid things happened to me??? AIYO! SEE THE NAIL!!!
*See the yellowish nail tip??? That's the sign of burned.... haihz.... T_T*
The Second thing which happened in this week is something that IMPRESS me so much and I'm quite happy bout it too... Haha... Guess what... My hamsters are giving birth THE SECOND TIME!!!! WAHAHAHA!!! Last time all the puppies dead before they can grow up... And for some of you, maybe you still don't know this information, But I'm telling ya hamster's scary story.... Mother hamster actually eat their own babies after they are dead... But why??? I still didn't get the answer... Haha... Actually hamsters aren't so cute too... They eat flesh too... Ewww... >.<>
*puppies, red skin puppies... Kinda gross actually... Haha!*
*The mother hamster - Ringo, kissing one of it's baby~ Awwww ^w^... Mother Love.... No la... Haha, actually she's cleaning and licking her baby....*
LOL! Shu QI ask me to name all the babies based on that Vampire... Haha... I'm not going to do so I tell ya! It just don't fit! Vampire VS Hamster.... Haha....
The Third thing that happened this week.... hmm... Actually there's no third thing la, all are those pieces I wanted to capture with my camera phone... Haha... Here, Let me introduce you the Universe most WANTED singer/actor/concert director/lyrics composer/music composer/book author.... GACKT!!!
*I finally SAW the legendary Sentimental album of Gackt - Love Letter... This is the one and only album that Gackt compose and in a soft genre! Wow... And his singing really does make you shiver and goosebumps!! His voice can make you laugh, make you cry! Watch his concert I guarantee you can become insane and crazy!!! XD Haha.... Now I'm drowning inside the first song of the album 'Seippai no Sayonara' (Truthfully GoodBye)... Awww... Gackt's voice~
The last thing of the week.... I know some of you quite curious bout the vampire that I'm always refer too... And still I didn't have his picture until today~ Haha... Today I silently capture his picture... And I know all of you guys wanna know how he look like and how high is my taste.... Haha.... Let me introduce - THE VAMPIRE OF MY HEART....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Scroll down abit....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Must have some suspension isn't???? Be patient!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Now let me introduce you - MICHAEL!!!!
TADAAAAA!!!!!!!!
HIS TAPE RECORDER!!!! LOL! I didn't CHEAT you! You see! Really got his name ma!!! Haha!!!
Right??? I'm an honest girl!!! hehe




8 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:10 AM

    enough about michael looi la =.="

    do u need me to intro him to u?hehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Shit you la!!!! I don't need you to intro me to him! Haha... You this big mouth don't bocor the rahsia in front of him or I'll kill you de ar!!!! >_>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:03 PM

    intro la intro la.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:22 AM

    I this big mouth? =.= That's u okay..Big lapa(speaker)..lol :p
    Where's my "am hao fai"?"am hao fai" as in cantonense means the money for keeping a secret..so..where is it har?haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:50 AM

    You see..Ur fren also say intro la intro la..so.....wakakakaka =p
    Very sleepy now..I go sleep 1st..Good morning..lol..Luckily today off nia..If not @.@

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! KNS Kevin, you still dare to LAP SOK me??? I go police station sue you ar!!! Let you bankrupt! You wipe clean your ass wait for lock o jail la!!! HAHA XD So early sleep ar??? HAHA DAI SEI AH~!!! HAHAHA Btw, I sleep at 4am hahahahaha
    Ya, luckily off, abo all look like dead people liao... haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:31 PM

    So your nails caught on fire. Did you run around the room trying to blow it out? LOL I must say u r really fun to hang out with. As for the vampire Guy, Michael, Snap his picture so I can see what this whole mess is all about. Why do you call him Vampire? Does he like blood???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:52 AM

    And the next day (means the day after I do my nail polish....) I have to wake up early to pray to my ancestors because of some occasion... And... So lucky I blew out the fire of the oil lamp, I have to RE-light the oil lamp -_-" Using a lighter.... And I try to lit up the fire... after a few try, the fire finally lit up the oil lamp... BUT!!! also lit up my FINGER NAILS too!!!!!!! WALAU EH!!! You see nail on fire before or not???? I DO!!! MINE DO!!! Haha.... The finger nails lit up like the oil lamp and I quickly put out the fire by blowing it! XD And I can smells something strong and burned.... OH MY GOD! My nail colour from purple turn to black... ARRGGHH!!! My perfectly paint nails! Why this kind of stupid things happened to me??? AIYO! SEE THE NAIL!!!


    I slowly read this now..And now only I found out this is really so so so funny..wakakakaka :p The dave63 punya reply lagi funny..



    So your nails caught on fire. Did you run around the room trying to blow it out?


    I can't stop laughing now..hahahahaha =p

    ReplyDelete