Saturday, January 27, 2007

Celebrity Look-Alike

Ever wonder which celebrity you look like? I've always dreamed of being a celebrity or talent actually... And now, I ca realy tell all those entertainment industries how much quality I am to be somebody famous!!! Haha... Don't believe? Here's the proove!!! (I know this website from Andrew... Thanks!!)
P.S: Click on The title of this post to have a Full View of all the photos... I didn't adjust it according to the space of the blog... Hehe...




LOL! 96% Looks like Zang Zi Yi... LOL!!! LMAO~ OK... other than me... I tried out my fellow friends~ hehe.... XD




Aira!!! First friend in the list... She looks beautiful isn't????




Suki!!! Another friend of mine... Looks cute~ **>V<**




LOL! Kei... you're kinda STRONG aren't you??? Somehow looks like man???? LOL... GENG ar~ KEI!! Protect me!!!!! XD


After try out few of my friends... Here! Let you guys see something different... Hehe....




First one - JU-ON!!! HAHAHA XD This ghost sure will be some handsome guy when he grows up... SEE! He looks like Leonardo Dicaprio!!! XD




GOLLUM!!! HAHHAHAHA... I wonder is this and insult to them.... hehe


Ok!!! I mean no offense... Just to share some laughs... Have a Nice Day~! *\^o^/*

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:56 AM

    LOL WAT THE HECK
    i look like a man =_=||
    i mean. MANs. X_X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:18 AM

    ohh..thats why u want my pic la..

    i've played this before la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kei: HAHA!!! mean no offense... hehe, just play for fun... since I have your photo... haha....
    Kevin: you played before??? ceh~ >_> no fun liao lo...

    ReplyDelete