Monday, January 15, 2007

Working Days

Can't online like I used to be.... T_T
That's why now also have to sacrifice my sleeping time to update my blog... haha...
Today is the 3rd day I work as a Survey Officer... Although this job can earn alot of money and can gain alot of experience and knowledge... BUT I think I can't earn as much as others... Haha... I way too soft hearted to become rude or act skillful like them.... I think people like me are going to starve and later become beggar... haha....
Erm... these days really think alot of things and trying to count and want to balance my account like what I've spent and What I've earn... haha... I don't think I earn what I spent... SO possibly my account will be negative by the time... haha.... So bad luck for me and my account... Watching everyone so eager to earn more money... I was like: I'll get my chance when the time comes.... Haihz.... Too lazy to earn money? Or I'm just lazy??? Full of lazyness inside my bones...

My survey company.... which located at the 18th floor of a buliding called....

Menara IGB.... which have a very good security system and just located beside MidValley Megamall... haha... When we don't have interview to do due to lack of respondents, we can go window shopping around MidValley and at the same time recruit people... haha... What a good One Stone Two Bird....
Today was a bad luck day for me because I didn't get to do any of the interviews... There's only 3 respondents and 3 of my friends took it( or actually can say I give them do first... hehe.... I shy to took it also... Have to let my friends do first ma... Haha...) So I come back with the result of an egg... haha... But never mind, just treat today as an outing day lo... haha

I saw this scene while me and Shu Qi waiting or the bus to come at the South Court Bus Stop... Sunset... Seeing the sun go down and shine in the other part of the earth makes me feel like winding down my day also... Kinda peaceful....

*There's a vampire working inside Synovate... Shu Qi, although you hope he's the one for me, but I only can tell you he's not... He's in a relationship T_T *wu~~~~*, what a bad luck of the day....*

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:56 PM

    Hi Rainbow Girl, I too try to keep a budget, but it can be hard. I am sure you can be a good survey officer, do you get to carry a gun:) ha-ha Just be confident, ok? I love your sunset picture, maybe you should be a photographer, and sell your pictuers to magazines. That would be great work. Take care Reiko. Luv U Rainbowgirl

    ReplyDelete