Saturday, August 01, 2009

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!


My current emotion status:

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..... ( as long as the 'R' can go!!!)




There's so much disappointing things happen in one day that I just want to ROAR it out LOUD!!!

What did I do wrong to people in this world that I have to deal with all these stupid kanasai things that happen to me????????

Is this karma???? I swear I didn't kill animals indirectly for luxury brand's boots/bags/clothes! I'm an vegetarian in fashion aspect!!!!!

But still, why???????

Niama! Damn dulan!



Dulan Issue No.1:

I'm not one of the finalists for the Twisties Lurve Affair contest!

Okay, please make it clear... I am not saying that I am 100% deserve to be one of the finalist, but at least let all the candidates know that we are not chosen for it!!!!

I get no phone calls or emails or any notification for this!!! A condolences email/sms very difficult to write meh???

We're just nervously waiting for the notification STUPIDLY.

Don't we look like a bunch of funny people, looking and staring at the sky for the whole week because we thought there will be meteroids raining down but end up bird dropping shit on us???


YEAH! THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!!!!


Even weather reporter will say sorry to audiences for the absence of meteroids even though that's 100% not their fault that meteroids aren't appearing!

But an email/sms of notification for failing the screening test is very EASY to compose and send but yet the company failing in doing that.

I'm very upset and disappointed that I totally think I've wasted my time sitting at the advertisement office for almost 1 hour and a half for nothing! (Except I get to know Lizzie, this is the only thing I gain!)

We're told to be there at 3:45p.m. Many of us did but not for the client!!!

We, all the candidates have to wait for the clients to arrive! Wasting our precious time! How sucks! Give me back my half an hour life that you're late!

This morning only I realise that 3 finalists are chosen, from the Twisties Lurve Facebook account.

And what? The 3 finalists lurve affair are with plants, rubik's cube and Twilight.



Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK???????




Can you say that you'll still love the same plant 30 years from now?????
Which the plant only can be recall through memories because it dies so fast???

Can you say that you'll still love solving rubik's cube 50 years from now???
(Yeah, maybe you can Alex!!! I think Rubik's Cube Lurve Affair is quite interesting! My vote are YOURS!!!)

Can you say that you'll still love Twilight series 80 years from now???
You're sleeping with the books??? How about putting it in the same grave with you 80 years later then???

But seriously, lurve affair with plants and Twilight book series!!!???? What's in the head of the judges?????

Come on!! Is these all the best you guys can get???? You judges can definitely do better than that!!!

Everybody can have their own plants and Twilight book series!!!!

I can't believe that judges think creation of God a.k.a human beings a.k.a my son are less interesting than ordinary plants and books!!!

And definitely there are more feverish plants lover and crazier Twilight fans out there! So, what's the big deal with these two????

Have you judges see my son or not?????? If you didn't, SHAME ON YOU for judging things superficialy!!!

He's superb adorable and a godsend future actor to be for your information!!! Definitely more cute and funny than plants and books!!!

I'm not in desperate to win that Mac notebook, but I seriously don't think these two deserve in winning it too based on their lurve affair. That just don't make any sense!!!

As I've said, your love for plants and books are not a long period and stable affair that you might change as fast as you can when you saw something new!

When your plant die, you find a new, cuter plant to replace it, and a new love affair begins?

When you found that another author writes more outstanding, indescribable love between vampires and humans, then you dump your Twilight book series (Ok, maybe not dump, but keep the book in some door-closed-cabinet and then totally forget about its existance) and decided to go to your new love?

These love affair are just bullshitsssss!

Argh~ I still can't understand why plants and Twilight book series are interesting lurve affair and can be chosen as one of the finalists!!!!

Even Lizzie's Lurve Affair with her Shoes are way better than these TWO!!!!

Damn dulan!!




Dulan Issue No.2:

Wangsa Maju, Genting Klang and Setapak areas are famous because of TAR College and its students all living in the area as I've mentioned.

Lots of people walking around, lots of cars and lots of restaurants and cafe.

And the thing I'm going to ROAR about are the people!!!!!



Are you guys blind???? Can't you see that the car is coming???



Yet you guys STILL CROSSING THE ROAD with a SLOW SPEED like turtle!!!



And what? The car have to stop and let you cross the road first then only the car's turn to go!?


WTF!!!!!


How many times do I have to encounter this type of turtleshit people???????

This happens almost EVERYDAY when I'm at Jln Genting Klang or at the Tian Xia/ Wei Yi Restaurant around Genting Klang or at Desa Setapak Shop Lots!!!!

It is either people walk so slow because they're dragging their big ass with them while crossing the road or people who thinks they're so skinny, walking aside but in fact NOT! They're walking in the CENTER OF THE LANE!!!!



I don't like people to get into my way!!! Seriously NO!!!!




And yet, I don't want to honk you because I scare it will embarassed you, I thought you will be smart and know your position immediately and shift aside/stop aside first and let me pass!

But apparently NO!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT STOPPING OR SHIFTING OR DOING ANYTHING!!! You're still in a slow speed, either crossing road or walk in the center of the lane!!!!

You guys don't have any dangerous feelings or something like that??? Or you guys just seriously aren't afraid of dying in accidents???

You guys don't mind dying but I very mind about it because I don't want to run my car over you!!!! It'll dirty my car!!!!



PLEASE!!! NEXT TIME JUST GET OFF THE CAR LANE!!!!




The corridors of shop lots and pedestrian bridge and pavement walkway are there FOR A REASON!!!!!

Which is for all of you these turtleshitsss to walk on!!!

Don't ever think it's okay and it SHOULD be the car waiting for you to cross the road/walk in the center of the lane until you reach your destination!



That is so FUCKING ANNOYING I JUST HOPE I HAVE AIR HONK WITH ME AND HONK YOU TILL DEAF!!!!!



Next time if you saw people honking around Setapak area, maybe that person is me!





Dulan Issue no.3:

I'm staying in one of those government low cost flat...

And recently they decided to paint the whole block DUCK SHIT GREEN!!!!

What the fuck??? There are whole bunch of colours created by humans but you choose none other than this SHIT COLOUR!!!



What the SHIT is SHITTING IN YOUR BRAIN???



Who approve this SHIT COLOUR to be painted on the building's walls anyway????

I SHALL PAINT ALL YOUR HOUSE WALLS WITH THIS SHIT COLOUR SEE YOU SHIT OR NO SHIT!!!!



Whenever I come back from outside, and look upon the building's colour, I feel constipated!!!!

And no shit, the feeling is very irritating!!!

The colour just make me no mood for shitting!!!

Can I complaint to DBKL for this? Seriously.

They desperately need NEW building contruction consultation.



I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN DUCK SHIT!!!!



I wanna move to a new condo or something!!!!

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


When one person is in bad mood, everything seems to get in her way, easily.

And too, the perspective of seeing things are different.

If I'm in a good mood today, probably I will think:

- Oh~ It's totally fine for dropping out from the finalists. Maybe my son is not attractive than plants or books.

- Wow! Their love affair sure is unique! (Plants and books????? Unique My ASS!!!)

- I look like shit I don't deserve to be on the screen or 8TV Quickie. Sighs!

- It's okay, just go ahead cross the road slowly, I'll wait for you.

- Oh, poor lil girl, so hungry she forgot the existance of CARS...

- Oh~ Duck shit colour is one unique colour... Haven't seen it on any building before!

BUT NOT TODAY!!!





TODAY REIKO IS SUPER PISSED OFF AND ALL OF YOU SHALL NOT GET INTO MY WAY!!!!




ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!





All my photos have vampire teeth because it'll look fiercer. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Twilight.

PUI!

8 comments:

  1. plantagirl11:59 AM

    Hmm.. find some way to let you more happy.. another movie day perhaps? or.. shopping..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kim-chan12:25 PM

    =(

    Eventhough, my dulan moments are not that bad as yours. But I understand 50% on how you feel, when things turned bad at the same time, very hard to be happy back T_T..

    Seriously, that shit colour...LOL...at least paint orange or something. Not that colour T_T Yellow is waaaaaaaaayyyy better than the green ...urgh...shit colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. wtf plants and books? That sucks la. After awhile they will just forget already 1. How can those things compared to motherly love? Shit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thiamhin1:16 AM

    cool down my friend....about the dulan no 2..i understand..i live in desa setapak too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reiko3:54 AM

    But I no money... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reiko3:57 AM

    Ya, I really can't understand a shit why they choose the shittiest colour of all!!!

    So shit! 

    I wanna move!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reiko4:00 AM

    Ya, they think love for books and plants are far more extraordinary that human love.

    WTF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reiko4:02 AM

    LOL! I know your pain.

    Come, let's move to other place. Haha XD

    ReplyDelete