Saturday, February 24, 2007

Journey To The North - Penang (Part 2)

If you have read the first part, I think the second part a.k.a this part will be more interesting as this one I'll post quite a lot of picture... Hehe...
After the two days(21/2 and 22/2) of being trapped inside my relatives house, at last the third day(23/2), we got to travel to some places to visit other relatives... First station, we went to a Nursery House for those olds... My mother's grandmother was there... Actually my mum don't have direct blood relatinship with great grandmother, this great grandmother actually is my aunt's grandmother... And my mother's mother already passed away when my mum is still a little child, and my mum have been pass to my mother's mother's sister to take care... And when my mum was old enough to work, she went to my mother's mother's another sister and stay there at Penang Island... And that sister is this grandmother... Haha.... I know I make u guys confuse, so you can ignore to firgure it out this complicated relationship of my mother's mothers... Haha.... But in another word, the old nanny that I'm visiting is my grandmother... Case close! Haha... But she's a kind old lady.... I like her alot... But now all her sons send her to nursery home... They dislike to let her stay their house!!! What kind of sons are these??? I really dislike this kind of attitude for treating their own mother like that!!! Some of them even done something cruel to break her heart... T_T After I see all of these, I ask myself to promise that I'll never ever do these kind of things to my parents....
*Cam whoring inside the car while going to the nursery home...*
*LOL... I dunno what I was doing... Haha....*
*saw a cute brown husky at the nursery home... So cute~^w^*
*I like it's EYES~ So nice... Makes me wanna put on some blue colour lens also... haha*
After visit grandmother, we went to Macalister Road to have our dinner... hehe... That restaurant is something like Food Court + Night Market... Kinda nice and Clean... That place was called Red Garden or a.k.a Red House... Alot of foreigners have their food there too... haha... And now I'm going to show you all those food we have, don't drool on your computer!!! Haha!
*Penang Char Koay Teow!!! The most well-known dish in Penang besides Laksa! Haha...*
*Penang Lo Bak!!! Delicious~Meat eaters! You won't want to miss this one!!*
*Tom Yam fried rice~ Spicy, Sour and TASTY!!! Haha... My meal actually.. haha!*
*My cousin's ice cream... From a stall called Mac Waffle... The 'M' word is in McDonald's style...XD*
*Unagi Meal... Japanese style... Haha... This food court is like International Restaurant! Haha*
*Unagi + Western style.... LOL... Complicated, but looks nice!!!*
*Penang style Yong Tau Foo... Haha... Alot of foods inside... So nice....*
Eating with family members is something we should enjoy... People nowadays are so busy they seldom sit down, have a proper meal and chat with each other... So, I think I found something which warms my heart this Chinese New Year... Cherish these amazing moments is what I'm going to do in the rest of my life... hehe...
And the NEXT DAY(24/2):
*Clear Blue Sky~ With a big sun!!!*
I'm leaving Penang island!! Find quite regret for gamble whole night and sleep at morning until my parents and relatives all also lazy to go to visit those famous place of Penang... Aiks... Sorry~ Haha... But I'm going to show you the symbol of Penang - Penang Bridge! Haha... Penang Bridge is the one and only bridge you need to cross to get to Penang... Unless you choose another method to get there... By Ferry~ Haha... I like to go Penang Island by ferry actually... Cars and motors park at lower deck, then u get to stand at the upper deck, enjoying sea breeze... But Ferry always not on time, and quite jam... So most of the people will choose to go over another side by bridge...
*Major road of Penang Island, beside the sea... So nice can drive at seaside... haha*
*The starting point of bridge~!! I'm on the sea now!!!*
*See some buildings far away??? That's Gurney Drive.... Wanna see Komtar?? The tallest buliding in Penang???*
*Nah! Here you go! The one and only pillar-look-alike building is Komtar!*
*saw these two small islands??? Last time when I was small... There's just only ONE TREE on it!!! And now, whole bunch of trees~ They grow!! Just like me!!! Haha XD*
OK!!! Here comes the CLIMAX of the BRIDGE!!! The center of IT!:
*The design of the middle of he bridge...*
*There's a total of 2 pairs of pillars in the center of the bridge!*
*Bye bye bridge~ Hello Butterworth!!! Haha*
I enjoy looking at sky, bridge, people, sea when I was in Penang... Everything was nice at here... But will be kinda boring if you're some nocturnal people... haha... It's a small island anyway... Haha... When me and my family reach the other side of Penang... Means Butterworth, Juru that place... We went to my relatives house, you wanna know how their house looks like??? Like THIS:
*Cool huh?? Like Castle right??? Haha!!! Nah~ Not my relatives house, It's the National Electricity Company of Malaysia... Haha...*

*This corridor makes me think of fairy tales - Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and those characters... Dreaming~*
My mum went to National Electric Company to pay electric bills because those stupid people who rent my another house near Danau Kota was so lazy to pay those bills themselves and end up their electricity been cut off!! Haha... DAI SEI AH! Whole night no electricity!!! Haha.... Then, inside the office, no customer... And I was looking at some exhibition display for 'Things which You Use at Home which NEEDS Electricity'... And you know what I found???
*It's a vacuum cleaner, But in Malay it stated 'Penyedut Hampa Gas'... Penyedut means Suck, Hampa means Disappointed, and Gas is Gas... Haha... So, all together, This is a Disappointed Gas Sucker!! LOL! Next time when you're feeling disappointed, be sure to look for this sucker at Tenaga National Berhad!!! XD Sucks away your disappoint feelings~ Haha*
After my mum clear the bill, we went to Taman Bukit, a housing area around Bukit Mertajam... My aunt moved there... A semi-d house, cost bout 400K++... Her house is so COOL!!! The aircond is 2.5 horse power! So nice!!! Plasma TV, a small bar in the corner, wet and dry kitchen seperated... Wow~ Nice like a hotel!!! And I found something unusual...
*See this Big, Shiny Crystal Ball??? It's one of the decoration of the stairway hand holder... Woo... A nice big one isn't??? I never saw this at other houses before... haha*
*This is a Crystal Fountain... Which believe to bring wealth and prosperity to the house and the family members... haha... a Feng Shui decoration*
*This is the crystal on top which keep on rolling because of the hydro power... haha*
Then... After my mum finish gather with her sister... So it's time for us to Ciao~ I have an appoinment with Pei Yue and friends at 11pm... I don't know whether I manage to arrive KL on time or not... By the time we left for the highway, It's already 6:15pm... Hopefully no jam!! And guess what I see during the highway???
*Can you see it??? NO??? Aiks... I give you a better view of what I see...*
*See what comes out from the trees???? No??? You need a pair of glasses!! Haha... Never mind, I got another clearer photo of it....*
*Now you know what I see??? I saw a RAINBOW yesterday!!! Haha... On the Highway before Ipoh!!! Feels so lucky to see it!!!*
*This rainbow I saw got a whole arch!!! From one end....*
*To the other end.... So beautiful!! I never saw a whole arch of rainbow before!!! Feels so lucky~!!! XD*
Today is the 7th day of Chinese New Year... 8 more days to go then Chinese New Year will end... I spend 6 day doing nothing but gamble at night sleeps at morning and sit inside the car dreaming.... LOL!!! Haha... Hope you guys won't be like me... Hehe....

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:23 PM

    Thanks for the trip photos, I could use that dissapointment gas sucker...Haha very funny Muchacha Del Arco Iris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Hermano... this trip actually kinda sucks for me la... din really go out for visiting nice places... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola senorita.....i just want to say that ur trip is better than stay at home....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:59 PM

    Hola Hermana, I only go visit places I like, yet sometimes family trips do suck. Te Amo Muchacha del Arco Iris

    ReplyDelete
  5. thiamhin:senor... rather trap in a boring trip... i rather stay at home online! hoho....

    ReplyDelete