Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I just LOVE SURVEY!!! HAHA

Name 3 things in your purse/backpack/pocket.
-My pocket have handphone, my purse have identity card and some member cards...

Name 3 things you do when you're really stressed.
-Sing Song, Scream and Online chat!!!

Name 3 favorite places to shop.
-Sg Wang, Times Square and Anywhere I was that time when I feel like shopping... haha

Name 3 favorite fruits:
-Kiwi, Strawberry and Grapes!!! Yummy~

THE WHOS
Who is in the house with you?:
-I'm not at my own house wor.... You want me list them out??? TOTALLY 14 PEOPLE including me...

Who are you thinking about right now?:
-Don't know... so blur... It's 4:25am now... Probably God Of SLeep??? Haha

Who did you last talk to on the phone?:
-Kok Bun... chatted last night...

Whose birthday is next?:
-Tee Ham Siong, then Chee Shih Haw, Then Jeremy.... LOL...

Who do you wish you were with right now?:
-SEISYUN... and....

Who did u sms last?:
-Anthony...LOL

THE WHERES
Where do you live?:
-In a small city of Malaysia which called KUALA LUMPUR...

Where is your phone?:
-Beside me.... ^_^"

Where do you sleep?:
-In a guest room prepared by my mother's brother's wife...LOL

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?:
-I bought it when I was in secondary school... I'm wearing sport t-shirt! Haha...

Where is the last place you took a ride to?:
-Penang... Long Ride man... and now I'm at Penang...

Where in your house are you?
-LOL.... after the living room and beside the kitchen

THE WHATS
What was the last thing you ate?:
-Steamboat and some snack... LOL

What color shirt are you wearing?:
-White+Purple...

What is the closest item near you that is blue?
-Blue desktop Haha...

What is your favorite color?:
-Rainbow

What kind of surgery have you had?:
-NOPE!

What do you wear more; jeans or shorts?
-Jeans

What is the last movie you watched?:
-Epic Movie... LOL!

What song do you currently hear?:
-Goodbye-Days by YUI for Amane Kaoru

What was your dream last night?:
-

THE WHENS
When did you start school?:
-Erm... 1990??? Or 1991??? I can't remember well.... =.="

When is your birthday?:
-6th June 1987

When did you last go to the mall?:
-Erm... Last week Friday XD

When was the last time you bought a pair of jeans?
-The year before last year... Most of my jeans are given by my cousin!!! Haha.. LUCKY! XD

When did you last burn a candle?:
-Last year Mooncake Festival!! Haha

When did you last see your dad?:
-NOW!!! He's beside me online... Hahahahahaha XD

When did you last see your mom?:
-NOW!!! She just standing beside me eating snacks! LOL

When did you last see your best friend?
-Last week.... I MISS THEM SO MUCH~~~~ X_X

No comments:

Post a Comment