Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dad...

We didn't talk much to each other... Everytime I talk to you maybe there's something I need your help or what-so-ever... We never do a father-daughter talk at all right? Since the day I can start to remember things...

Somehow, when I was small, I envy my playmate/schoolmate/neighbours so much. Nothing else, just because they got to see their father because their father reached home early after work and they can always captured their dads attention on what they're doing. Whenever I see you, you're under some not-so-concious state a.k.a drunk...

But when I grow older, things changed, my feeling towards you changed too. You doesn't seem to gain yourself an important place in my heart... Or I can say, in my teenage life, you only got yourself a somewhat 5% seat inside my heart... I don't know... I just seems don't care that whether I see you or did I talked to you this week...

Just this year, ugly things happened. Shameful me just got myself into a sticky situation... No one can stand up and help me, but there you go... Without saying anything, you give me your help. Useless me...

I can totally remember what you say when Kok Bun's parents come to house to propose... You said that you want everything set up nicely and doing according to Chinese tradition, because you only got me, the one and only daughter... Did you know my tears almost flow out when I heard what you said? I just couldn't believe you care so much for me....

For the 1st time, I know that I mean something to you. And I know that you're right there at the bottom of my heart. Your perfect daddy image seal perfectly inside the treasure box of my heart.

Even though you drink alot, you smoke alot, you curse alot, you will still be my perfect dad... You will always be... Until the day I close my eyes eternally...

Happy Birthday Daddy~!!!*sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment