Friday, December 12, 2008

Addictive.....

*From this sooooo black looking, no genki looks....
*To this super lovely, novel looking, cutie apple cheek fair Japs gal look*(Don't vomit)
Yes, I know why I don't like to look at mirror now....

Photoshop is soooooooo damn addictive and I think I look like the cover girl of those young girls novel! XD

By the way, encountered something today...

Was at the Danau Kota Chinese Reastaurant having my lunch.... I ordered one cup of fruit juice which is Lemon+Apple....

And I have to pay RM3.60 for it....

I don't really get it actually...

Yes, I know I mixed fruit, means 2 fruits in total, but I just manage to drink it all in one cup leh~And of course fruits they use are lesser when they do it in seperate cups right? Then why RM3.60 then?

If like RM1.80+RM1=RM2.80 ok la I give you, but two fruits in one cup's price = two fruits in two cups price....

If like that I early early order 2 cups better lo~ Then mix inside my mouth. =_="

Yikes.... Money Sucker.... No wonder the restaurant also called: Restaurant Ganda Dua! X_X

No comments:

Post a Comment