Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hisss and Byesss

Wow~ 2008 is going to an end! O_O

Can't believe that we're going to celebrate New Year's Eve tomorrow and then the 1st sunrise of 2009 will appear in the sky at Thursday~

Time past by really really fast... Especially when we grow older. Hmm~

When I study secondary school, time seems like passing by slowly. Now you see, I just feel like I pregnant the day before yesterday, deliver my baby yesterday, raising up my baby today and then *poof* my baby boy grows up become a handsome guy tomorrow and I'm old the day after tomorrow. Haha~

In this point, people do usually ask themselves what they did in this whole year... Same as me too. I will always murmuring inside my heart: What the hell I've done in this whole year... But I only can recall some small pieces of memories which are those big incidents even a retarded also can't forget.

Being quite emo lately. Felt that I couldn't really do anything well in my life. Ok, maybe not my whole life but at least I couldn't do anything good for this time being except being a good mummy.

I'm not good in doing housework, that's why my house is always messy and dirty. My hair keeps on falling that it worries me soooooo much that I'll become botak(bald) one day in the future. Financial crisis (I'll keep this to myself). Didn't get in touch with my friends anymore. Feel like wanna hang out but don't know where can I go and who can I ask along. Aiks.... A 21 years old's life couldn't be anymore worst.


Things happened in my life are so not happening that I don't even have to urge to blog and share with you guys. See la! Cham or not... X_X Haihz~

I WANT TO CHANGE!!! I think this will be the "REIKO'S MOTTO OF 2009".

Really hope that I won't be so lazy, won't be so sudden emo, won't be so casual till look like a 50 years old aunty, won't be so dead fish that I lost my sense of humour, won't be so complicated thinking, won't be so poor that I find nothing to eat in my house when I'm hungry in the middle of the night, won't be so lazy to blog, won't be so less connected with my friends (Especially SEISYUN! X_X), won't be so..... Aiya, whatever negative la!

I will try to pack up and tied firmly everything negative in my life, and dump it into the Lost Sea of One's Memory. Then~ I shall say "Hi!" to the Rising Sun of 2009, welcoming my new life, the new me!!! hehe~

Do you guys give yourself a new year target or new motto of the year? Maybe you guys can share with me! We can give some support to each other to work it out! ^^

Anyway, here's some random happening in Christmas Eve 2008...

Went to meet Kok Bun's friend - Wei Zhen at the Man's Hainan Kopitiam at Cheras, Maluri there. Just those small shop lots at the back of Jusco.

Didn't think that this small Old Town Kopitiam alike de Kopitiam did something which warms their customer's heart - They actually give out presents!!! Even though you went there and just ordered a cup of RM2.80 White Kopi, they still will give you a Christmas present! How nice right?

Guess what I got...........................

A Towel. Hand Towel it is... Kok Bun also get the same gift! Lol~ Just different in colour only.

And the waiter and waitress there keep on take photos with us and give my baby a baloon and treat us candies too! Haha~ Very Christmasy passionate they have....

And ya~ You know what? This restaurant actually got an award for the Restaurant's Toilet in Wilayah Persekutuan Category. WTF! Haha~ And this actually attracted Kok Bun and his friends to the toilet. End up kinda disappointed because nothing special. LOL~

Ok la, I also don't know I type what dy... So late now it's 4:05am dy, me gotta sleep lo~ Hehe. Bye Bye~

MY CHRISTMAS EVE LOOK

Nothing special -_-"""""""

*Covered my messy, lion-king-a-like hair with a green hat. WTF 戴绿帽!!???
**Cut my hair yesterday, Bye bye hair, hi to new hair style.
***Wow~ Liverpool ended 2008 with STYLE!!! You'll Never Walk Alone! Heart You All! Keep it going to the top!!!!
****Belated Merry Christmas to all people who viewed my blog...=_="Sorry I'm late to wish.

1 comment: