Sunday, June 22, 2008

People who is POOR like Me

I just tried Jogoya not long ago right? That time making decision is the most difficult part for me actually... To GO, or NOT to go.... Paying the full amount at the reception counter was actually a pain in the heart, and eating food that I think not worth that amount is actually a pain in the ass...

Just right after Jogoya, I chatted with Peiyue alot about meals, foods and stuffs... And I found out like there's alot of things I wanna try... But the only main reason I couldn't is I'm not rich, trying these expensive restaurants makes my bank account's digit change to a lower digit... And that's not a wise move since my baby is coming out like... 2 more months? I wish I can save those money to raise the baby instead of feeding them into my mouth and come out from my a**hole the next day...

There's still plenty of places I wanna go... Such as...

*I wanna try their chocolate fondue~!!! Since I'm a chocolate addict I think I will appreciate this meal very very much!!! Heard they say this set cost RM55.90, and after 10% service charge and 5% tax, it's RM69.20... SOB SOB...*

*I heard my Korean friends say this steakhouse is very, very nice!*

*Victoria Station, don't go in unless you got RM300 cash with you...*

*Jogoya, ya ya I know I didn't really give very good comments about it, but I would like to go once more to eat all their desserts!*

Talked to Peiyue the other day... And suddenly one idea just come into my mind. I can create few funds to save money... So someday in the future, I'll get to eat what I want... Isn't this idea brilliant? Let's say like Jogoya, maybe RM90 is needed, so, I'll save RM10 per month(I think this is very very reasonable amount... Maybe can save more than RM10 a month if you really determine to do so) then after 9 months, you can go there and eat liao! Right?
So, sum up everything( Jogoya 9 months, Haagen Dazs 6 months, Outback Steakhouse maybe 10 months or more, Victoria Station 30 months....), I guess I need few years to complete and finish all my targets... LOL! A long long way to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment