Friday, June 27, 2008

Amusing...

I'm that kind of person who is easily get bored, wanna jump out from the box, and willing to try new things to get satisfaction from adventure... And this kind of personality and attitude actually attracts some friends that are still stick with me and we're still very close friends...

But recently life starts to be boring and dull due to pregnancy... I'm not blaming all these to my unborn baby but things and people's attitude start to change when they know you're pregnant... No soft drinks, no sweets, no coffee or tea, no tidbits, no spicy foods, no goreng-goreng foods, no junk foods, no sleep late, no jump here jump there, no climb up and down... No this no that... Mostly the answer I get for my questions are 'NO!'.... What la~ =_=" How to survive under the situation like this?

Pregnant woman tends to get depression very easily, and it's very important to find something amusing in your life by your own. Alot of people don't care what is happening around them, they just know that as long as they're still living in this world, all they need to do is go to work to earn money(to survive), eat foods(to survive) and go to sleep(to regain energy to survive) when they get home... You call this life huh? How miserable...

And due to my observation... I found something quite amusing... (Maybe you'll think 'How normal is that' but to me this is fun! ^_^)

I found out that...
My husband actually looks like Bruce Lee... Muahahahaha~ (Haven't got his approval to post this photo... But never mind, he won't get to know because he didn't read my blog... Muahahahahaha!!!!!!)

*I am Lee... Bruce Lee!!! I photoshoped this photo to make it more HK style... But I guess I done it badly -_-""" I'm a noob in photoshop...*

And 2nd, I LOVE PHOTO STICKERS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! If I'm rich, I will buy down the whole machine and print photo stickers everyday.... There's soooooooo many style I wanna try. Went to Sg Wang with Peiyue and Kok Cheong last saturday, we're actually a bunch of people who don't have things to do and went to Sg Wang just for some walk... So wu liao right? And the decision for taking photo stickers is the best decision we made because we end up using bout 1 HOUR standing at the machine there decorate our photos... LOL!!! Fun you can say~!!! ^_^


*The shop keeper say the orange coloured photo is so creatively decorated... LOL! Looking at them makes me put some smile on my face too~*

Then I went to Carrefour at Monday to buy some groceries. I can use up to 2 hours time to look around and buying stuffs... You know what I buy mostly? UHT Milk and UHT Soya Milk... I got tons of milks and soya milks inside the fridge now... Besides that, yoghurt drinks, yoghurts and Nutrigen are a 'MUST' for me too... LOL! I bet there's alot of Lactobacilius or whatever you call it inside my tummy...


*Yeah, milo kosong, teh kosong, roti kosong, and now there's Pepsi kosong... LOL!!! I wonder if I really go and order pepsi kosong at mamak stall will those mamaks understand?*

Saw this new product by Munchy's. (The same company as the chocolate wafer biscuit called Music - I LOVE THAT BISCUIT SOOOOO MUCH!!! And everytime I buy I buy it in hazelnut flavour) And since I got confident in this company, I think this new product's taste won't be so yucks right? And I bought the peanut and chocolate flavour... And you know what? I really laugh out when I saw what's inside...


*The new Munchy's MINI...*


*I honestly think they should call it Munchy's TINY! So tinyyyyyy*

LOL!!!!!!! This can be the recess time snack for primary students... Hahahahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment