Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pampering myself <3

Went out with my friends today to celebrate SEISYUN DAY! ^^
as usual we went to nearest shopping centre have lunch together(this is the original plan) but....
I SLEEP LATE!!!!!! >_<
*gomen ne, Jas-chan, Qi-chan.....><*
Then meet my friend at cake shop ^o^ and we chat and talking crap XD
I thought that I'm going to work as a video camera shooter at Pasar Ramadhan but suddenly...
RAINING ^&*@^#*@&#@* Arrgghh... I can see my income just fly through the sky!!!! X_X
and without anyone accompany me... I went to Jaya Jusco, Alpha Angle....
No appetite to eat because there are alot of people in restaurant because BUKA PUASA already....
Thsoe people are like ants!!! They buy the food, find a nice place, sit down and STARE AT THE FOOD IN FRONT OF THEM!!!! OMG!!!! Don't they feel suffer or feel like drooling just staring at the food????
They really have a strong mind to hold them back from touching the food!!!
Then.... I wanna buy the anklet that Jas-chan bought earlier...
After confirming the location of the stall, I went there and choose....then... I saw this!

a blue colour stones and small bell anklet! I boought it immediately when I saw it!
hahahaha.... And now....

ok... I know my leg look like pork leg.... hahahahaha XD This anklet make me feel like walking like cats~ NYAN ^w^
Then after buy the anklet... I pass by Watsons.... I like to go Watsons....I feel like I have alot of things to buy in there.... But everytime when I go inside... I dunno what to buy pula! Hahahaha.... And then I walk walk walk and search search search... then FINALLY... I found something i really want to buy.... It is.....

It's LUCIDO-L!!!! I like this brand of hair wax and hair treatment!!! XD I've been targeting to buy the night essence since I first got the booklet from the Lucido0L outlet... And now my wish has come true!!! *YEAH!!!*
Hahahaha.... and the other one is for short and medium hair moisture shine wax.... setting power medium... I haven't try it on yet... So can't comment anything about it.... Will give you guys a report later XD hahahaha
Ok.... Now I'm sitting in front of my computer, starving just because my dad haven't come home yet!!! I want to eat DINNER!!! WHERE'S MY DINNER???? LOL!! WHERE'S MY DAD ANYWAY???? Hahahahaha....
Ok... my dad now at Jln Semarak... YEAH! GOING TO HAVE DINNER SOON!!!!
Ciao~ Astalavista Babe~

No comments:

Post a Comment