Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Deepavali

I've been eating roti canai and drink teh tarik since I was at the age of 5...
I've been playing and being in the same class with Indians since I was Kindergarden...
I hang out with my friends at mamak stall since I was 12...
My dad rent his house to Indians...
BRJ is my second home since I was form 3...
I can't find any reasons why I shouldn't greet Indians happy deepavali...
hahahaha XD
To all the Indians in Malaysia...

~*HAPPY DEEPAVALI*~
I've read an article in the newspaper saying that the Zoo Negara(National Zoo- located at somewhere near Tmn Melawati) fees had increase 50%
from Rm10 to RM15. And you know what? When Chris a.k.a Hana-chan birthday (last month 22nd) we went to Zoo Negara. And this is the proof being a "water fish" to Zoo Negara.
*that kancil was THE mascot of National Zoo*
When we're paying for the entrance ticket, they told me RM15 each, I was like: ok... This time the aquarium opens, i accept your increase of price...but kinda not in a good mood liao - *cause by some plan to fail for that day...* Then, we went inside, that time is 2:34pm*stated in the receipt* And after we had our lunch, we went to the aquarium. That's our first target. I love to see fish in all kinds of colours. The entrance of the aquarium was so nice they even have a small water fall to welcome us... Ah~ cool breeze... With a very anticipated heart, we went into the aquarium. We went to the wrong way. We're suppose to go to the right side lane, but we headed to the left side one. Ok, there's no rules saying LEFT ARE FOR EXIT ONLY! so we just continue our route. We saw a big blue tank with some medium big fish *forgot their names* I was so impress by the clean, blue water tank and those fish are swimming here and there. Makes me wanna see those following fishes... And you know what I saw later? I give an example, there are 100 water tanks inside the whole aquarium, we get to see like 20?? 25??? water tanks which contains SMALL FISH in some SMALL AMOUNT and those fish looks familiar to me. You know why???
I SAW THEM IN LONGKANG WHENEVER I PASS BY THE DRAIN!!!!!!!! DAMMIT!!!
I was so pissed off that time. With no fishes, no air condition inside, and all I can see inside those tanks are just some empty stuff with a note there "TANK UNDER CONSTRUCTION, COMING SOON!!!" KANASAI! YOU DARE TO RECEIVE MY RM15 WITHOUT ANY HESITATION AND YOU GIVE ME SEE THOSE FISH I CAN SEE FREE AT OUTSIDE AR? I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU SWALLOW ALL THE SMALL LONGKANG FISHES AND GIVE YOU A NICE, MALAYSIAN SASHIMI TREAT!!!!
I was so damn pissed off and still, I cover up all my anger because we still have a long journey to go. We went to visit our old friend - Mr. Chimpanzee *this fellow know how to responds to you when you wave at it! XD very cute chimpanzee ^^* But you know what??? I didn't see it's track in the whole zoo! where have it been? Died? Moved to other places??? I was so angry and upset what Zoo negara have made up until today. They don't have strict laws to punish those people that feeds those animals with chips and some junk foods, they didn't repair those cages, they let people visit those empty tanks and guess what, I don't think they know how to treat animals too! Look at those penguins!!! So damn pity them only 3 of them are inside the box and they are sweating!!! Just because those Zoo Keepers give them an OLD AIR COND instead of REAL ICE!!!! WHAT THE F**K!!!!!!!! Hey listen all those Zoo Keepers! I know mostly you guys are labours from Burmese, or Bangladesh or some other countries, but never mind, at least you guys have to own some specialities like know how to cure or treat those animals, but YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE ANY!!! I doubted you guys know what those animals are called....
So pity all those animals inside the whole Zoo negara, no wonder some of them extincted...
BE SURE TO REPAIR ALL THOSE FACILITIES AND GREW SOME NICE BREED OF ANIMALS BEFORE YOU GUYS INCREASE THE ENTRANCE FEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment