Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Haze Impact

The haze is INCREASE!!!
Is this somekind of GIFT from Indonesia???
My house window can see the KLCC and KL area very clearly last time...
You know what I see today afternoon...
OH MY GOD! You wouldn't Believe your eyes....
It's like......*speechless*





I couldn't see any KL buildings from my living room window...
Everything was so blurry and you can feel stuffy!!!
ARRGGHHH!!!!!! I MISS MY WINDOW'S VIEW!!!
I'm so proud of my living room windows because everyone which visit to my house will like...

"Awww~ You have very nice view from your window!!! KLCC!!! KL City!!!"
"Yeah!!! Next time come your house countdown...hehe...."
And now, the Indonesian break my BUSINESS!!!!
Just use the Ocean water to put out the FIRE la F**KER!!!
There's 97% Ocean water in this globe....
Which will be increasing more and more if INDONESIA FOREST KEEP ON BURNING!!!
And GLOBE WILL KEEP ON WARMING...
North Pole and South Pole ice will KEEP ON MELTING....
and the ocean water will KEEP ON RISING!!!!! STUPID!!!
WE DON'T NEED SO MUCH OCEAN WATER!!!! GO USE THE OCEAN WATER TO PUT OUT THE FIRE LA!

STUPID!!! WANT ME TEACH YOU AR?
BETTER I BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF INDONESIA!!!!
Give me back my clean air MALAYSIA!!!

I curse you to give me back my CLEAN AIR MALAYSIA in 7 DAYS!!!
If not.... THE GRUDGE is going to haunt you for your whole life you this lazy president of Indon!!!

*err....err....err.... give me back my clean air Malaysia....err....*

No comments:

Post a Comment