Saturday, June 27, 2009

Holy-day

Was very shock to know that Michael Jackson has left us!!! I was in the middle of my dreamland when Bun yell in front of the monitor telling me this news.

Really, still couldn't accept that this man who his songs accompany me through my childhood has left silently. A lot of people say they love and miss him a lot, but does their love and missing feeling get to him while he's alive? Apparently NO!

He gets alot of critics and was humiliated while he was alive. Lots of people talk and making jokes about his nose and surgery failure... No sympathy and a lil bit feeling of love when he's alive. How ironic to say love and miss after he left.

Anyway, let's see what's the topic today besides Michael Jackson (May you rest in peace!)...
Oh oh~ It's Holy-day!!! Wesak Day is public holiday ma~ So Wesak Day = Holiday = Holy-Day lo~

Was with my family, together went to this small-but-not-very-small house temple to do some praying there. I found that a lot of people become rich after when they establish a house temple. Do you think so?

I'm not doubtful towards the power of the god/buddha... I'm just curious how people manage to spend sooooooooo much money on something that doesn't 100% confirm to work physically example: willing to spend money to buy birds/tortoise for freeing them, or asked for 4 digits number, or to ask for amulets for avoiding accidents and so on...

Like Bun said: If he's able to open a house temple, he will do so. The people living inside the temple were living in a more cosy place than the believer like us! Maybe we're not doing enough good deeds for the people and the whole world...

Saw this at the outside of the temple... A fully decorate buddha statue with lots of flowersss for the Wesak Day parade held at Brickfield, but we're not attending. :/

*Spot the second buddha!*



*This is the main buddha for the Wesak Day*


There's nothing to do literally except for bathing the buddha... It's a tradition to bath the small buddha on Wesak Day but until today, I don't know what that means and what effect will the action brings. Maybe you guys can google it out and let me know? Hehe~

*Daddy Charlie bathing buddha~ He already prepare ang pao for the temple...*


*He just playing, you can tell it by seeing his face expression! I once think bathing buddha is kinda fun~ Different than what we usually do when praying*


*Mummy Joyce*


*Xuan Xuan and Bun... Lil fella attracted by the flowersss ya? LOL!*


*Peace, Love, Rock, Soul!!! -ME!!!*

Bathing a buddha should be: 3 times, one left one right and one middle. Cannot bath from head... I don't know why, this is the aunty in red colour t-shirt told me. But who likes water streaming down their head suddenly? I guess no one right?! So does the small Buddha!

After praying at the temple, all of us was trying to figure out where to have our lunch and Mummy Joyce suggest all of us go to Steven's Hot Spot to have a look and try their meal. No one dare to object so here we are:

*The logo were good but rainbow wall colour ruin the whole classy feeling!*


Obviously they just started this hot-spot place and the variety of foods were limited to microwave heating foods and cakes. So my lunch is this:

*Blueberry Cheesecake! Yummy~!!*


*Bro Sheng is this... Chocolate Moist I suppose...*

While Bun, Daddy Charlie and Bro Kian having nasi lemaks, some spring rolls and fish balls. Food weren't cheap at the hot-spot, but once you're a member, you gotta be going to spend your food points at destined locations.

After that, don't know who among us suggest we go to Carrefour for some grocery stuffs shopping, and I knew that was a super wrong mistake because that day is a HOLIDAY!!!! And a lot of people are going to Carrefour because they don't have other free time to go!

Oh well, I'll overlook the long queue and peoples... Because I have something more interesting that catches my eye:

*The Boss in Blue Sunglass*

Anyway, I had a moonlight-bath that night because the moon were round and shiny and the ray flow into my room!

*So round and sparkling moon! Can see the moon clearly because two piece of my window glass were broken last year... Was not fix until today thanks to the only man in the house! >_< *

Felt energetic and more spirit-ful after had some moonlight bath~ The sun is coming up now, I'll better hide in my blanket before it burns a hole in me, bye!!!

3 comments:

  1. Kim-chan4:59 PM

    Wow..O_O New way of commenting xD

    Oh, when I was a kid, I did that too. Showered the small budhha from left,right and middle but not the head too. Until now I still dunno why...ahahahah

    I also a bit shocked that Michael Jackson passed away =(

    Hope everything goes well for him now.

    Blueberry cheesecake *_*
    Looks so oishii xD xD but I'm chocolate lover so I prefer the other cake LOL!!~XD Give me chocolate and I'll be happy for the day <3

    Carrefour's stuffs affordable~so many ppl are there?
    Xuan Xuan cheers you up all the time XDDD Yokatta ne.
    And kawaii ^_^

    And waaaa~The moon! So pretty...my window cannot view it, my wardrobe covers the whole window =.=....hahaha I love how you took the picture of the moon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reiko3:53 AM

    I like this new commenting system by JS-Kit... more easy to moderate and read...hehe

    Anyway, thanks for your compliment.

    Did you went to Daiso at The Curve???
    The shop which sell imported Japan Goods, everything RM5 one?
    Inside got sell CInnamoroll stuff!!!
    I immediately think of you when I saw it!!!
    Better go gtrab it before it runs out of stock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim-chan11:08 AM

    I less go the Curve. I remember one of my classmates told me before too, that Cinnamoroll stuffs are there. I think she told me about a chopstick set of Cinnamoroll LOL

    Arigatou Reiko XD I guess I really need to go a trip to there to buy it or else I'll be regret X_X

    ReplyDelete