Sunday, July 06, 2008

LOOK WHO IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!

Really, really gotta say a BIG BIG THANK YOU to Kah Hoe a.k.a Mr.Potato for bringing me this! Heard that he purposely went to Pavillion after his class and take this, then go home by public transport... With all the text books he's carrying, some more gotta carry this heavy thing go home... I think everyone should give him a big clap!!!!

Thank You very much!!! As a normal friend, I think you really made me touch~ I just simply say and then you really bring it for me... Haha!!! If you guys still wondering what am I talking about, just scroll down and see! It really is a big surprise for me to see the thing in such size...
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
V

*FERNANDO TORRES IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!*

When I first saw the poster, I was like @_@ WOW!!! SO HUGE!!! WHERE AM I GOING TO PUT IT AT???? 43.5"x85.5".... Crazy size right? Haha... This was taken from the Nike shop at Pavillion branch. Potato was one of the shopkeeper so he manage to take this from me. Originally I was asking: Is there any Fernando Torres' posters(I mean normal size one de la, not like this de) the shop don't want liao? Cos recently I'm quite a fan of his, if there's poster you guys wanna throw away, how bout just give it to me? Potato say there seems like a Torres car sticker, he had to find it first to confirm whether still there or not....

The other day he smsed me say the sticker no more dy... I tell him maybe I got no luck la... He terus shoot me: WHAT NO LUCK? YOU DAMN LUCKY AR! I GOT YOU HIS POSTER LEH!!! I THINK THE POSTER SIZE TALLER THAN YOUR HUSBAND! HAHAHAHA~ But listen and seeing by my own eyes are different, the size really gives me a shock!

*Nah, give you guys a closer look of his leng zai-ness!*

This was the Nike T90 Laser II soccer shoes advertisement... Nice right??? Hahaha~

*SEE!? His head and my head are the same size!! Can guess how huge is the poster or not? I have to stand on the bed to take this photo!!!!*

Now the poster was stick inside my bedroom wall... Haha, the first thing I saw when I open up the bedroom door will be Fernando Torres. LOLsssss!!! I wonder will my baby become as leng zai as him or not? I think baby's father a.k.a my hubby will jealous lo! Haha!!!! XD

1 comment:

  1. haha u n ur hubby n bb sleep under de same roof wit frenando... happie family LOL

    ReplyDelete