Monday, May 05, 2008

My Room *_*

Been busy go IKEA and buy room's stuffs to decorate the new room!! ^_^

Bought a new bed frame (RM199) + their new spring mattress SULTAN (RM459)... Their mattress is very nice to sleep on eh~ 25 years guarantee some more, where to find? Others no brand furniture store the most cheap mattress also cost about RM399 + 10 years guarantee, I rather buy it at IKEA...


*THE BED*

Then I was busy moving my things out of my room (which is not my room now, become my small brother's room already, I miss my room's colour = green + blue) alot of things to pack, and unpack, alot of books, alot of clothes which i have to give to other people... So busy ar~


*The Mask*


*Kok Bun say I look like Beckham's hairstyle, do I?? X_X*

By the way, bought a plant to make the room looks lively! I just love my room... hehe.


*The small christmas tree look alike plant*

No comments:

Post a Comment