Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Quite Long But Not Very Long One

Andy tagged me too... So I gotta do 2 tags in the same day... This tag is around July 25th... LOL!

1. Do you ever lie about your age?
Nope, What's so fun about lying it?

2. Do you prefer “sensitive boys”or “tough guys”?
Sensitive Boys

3. Do you prefer blonde or dark haired guys/girls?
Up to them...Just as long as the colour looks nice on them.

4. Are you currently single?
Nope! N/A

5. How many things in your past do you regret?
No+Thing = Nothing. I'm not regret for what I've done. It's an life experience.

6. Do you have a best friend?
Sure~!!!! I LAVU Them!!!

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I wanna be a happy person.

8. Who was the last person you hugged?
My dear~

9. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yupz.

10. Have you ever thought about having plastic surgery?
No... Because I'm not gonna change what God have gave me.

11. Do you like your life?
Overall - YESH~! I'm Lovin' It!

12. Do you shop at Hollister?
Here don't have the shop la! The brand only available at F.O.S I think.

13. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
No...

14. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
Yes...

15. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
Both equals.

16. How long have you had friendster?
3 years??

17. Have you ever cheated on someone?
Cheat by literally la... Not really serious that kind.

18. Has anyone ever cheated on you?
erm... Maybe it's a YES?

19. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
No.

20. What is one of your biggest fears?
Being empty inside.

21. Have you ever skipped class?
I'm the Queen of Class Skipping!!! Muahahaha XD

22. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
Yup. My grandfather, My Eldest uncle and My grandmother pass away in the same year 2003.

23. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yeah...

24. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
YUP! Like now...

25. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”?
Erm... Depends on what that person cheat.

26. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out that you were right?
YUPZ!

27. Do you ever wish you were famous?
Sometimes... Most girls will think of it aren't they?

28. Do u ever wish u were a man?
No...

29. Do you think men smell nice in cologne?
I think they smell nice in men's perfume~!!

30.The moment of terror! I tagggg….
1)Kurokei
2)SotongZai
3)Anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment