Saturday, May 12, 2007

Trapped

I hate myself of being this selfish
What's wrong with me?
I'm losing grip of myself....
I'm behaving like it's not me at all
Making people worried, suffer, and burden just because of my unstable emotion
I'm not the one that I used to be like before
What's wrong with me?
I'm losing control of myself...
Thinking too much just makes people feel that I'm stupid
I'm just not that kind of girl you used to think I am I guess
I make people suffer I make people sad
I make people worried of me like I'm a 13 years old gal
My unstable emotion makes me fall into a deep black hole
Which surrounds me makes me feels suffocating and wanna escape
I wanna embrace you with my trembling arms
I wanna tell you every feelings that I've been through with all my heart
Where are you I shouted in my mind
My tears falling under the deep black sky
No one sees it and no one heards it
I embrace all my sadness with my trembling heart
I hope the wind which blows can send my feelings to you
But I know it's impossible to
You'll never know
How much I'm missing you...

No comments:

Post a Comment