Friday, May 18, 2007

Sports Day

How am I suppose to take part in the sports day when I'm not even a student for the moment??? The answer is... Go to my former school's Sports Day la!! LOL!
This sports day actually happened at 21st of April...(OMG! Almost ONE MONTH!!! =.=""" I'm sorry..) Because those photos are inside Peiyue's camera and her camera resolution kinda big, I need some time to resize the whole set of pictures and select some of the best shot from all 55 pictures... Need time one you know!? Hehe...
That day, I'm the one who is driving... Originally I have to pick Peiyue up at her house by the time 6am till 615am... But... You know la... What happens next... Hehe... I arrived her house at 7am... LOL! And Potato was there too! XD Long time no see potato!!!(And 14th/May - Happy Birthday to You too Potato!! I plan to give you Potato as present!!! XD) Haha....
Then, we're on our way to fetch Kamsao... After that, we make things go by the plan we made - Go to Mcdonald drive thru buy breakfast!!! We plan to go to the new Petronas station beside the Taman Melati highway there... There's one new McDonald just open not long ago... Hehe...
Quite a long time I can wake up early in the morning... The fresh air around just makes me feel I'm healthy... LOL! Then, after we buy out breakfast, we're on our way to Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia(UIAM)... The road to this university is kinda similar to the road to Genting... So, if any mistakes, you're be on your way to Genting, not to the Sports Day! Haha XD
We have to go one big round to the stadium because they make all the road inside the university in one way form...=.=""" They think car's petrol is made by water too... So many bumpers we have to go through, and so damn big the whole place is... Why they wanna make it in one way??? Really couldn't understand...
Right after we arrive, we're inside the car eating our breakfast... Until now, the breakfast smells still lingers inside my memory... So nice! Hehe... After our cup of tea... Then we walk into the stadium...
Peiyue have to rush to the marching squad there... The opening ceremony is going to start soon...

*Peiyue and Ching Yee... Both in 'silat' style... LOL!*


*This person is one of the most funniest person among my junior... But I forget his name... X_X Somebody remind me please?*


*Alligator as mascot... I pity the person inside this costume...*


*I think she get the wrong invitation card... She's suppose to be in the masquerade.... LOL!!! But anyway.. PRETTY!!!*



*You know how big our Sports Day event is??? Even DIGI also send in some of their comrades... Hahahahaha... They use pelaka to draw themselves... Can't imagine how hurt could it be later when they're going to wash off... X_X*


*Potato... Terry and Poi Siang...*


And now... the parade begins!!!!


*One of the unique of our school - Bagpipe Scottish Band.... I was in the band too last year performing in our school's Golden 5oth Anniversary... I just like their uniform and the sound of bagpipe!!! XD*


*Alligator and its victims.... LOL! It's the green house - Satria*


*Blue House - Wira*


*Peiyue's house, Red House - Waja I suppose... Those names of the houses are so hard to memorise.... -_-"""*


*Yellow house... I forgot the name!! Argh~*


*All houses and uniform squads are lining up... Listen to the long-until-people-faint speeches....Pity them*


*They're now doing some vows or pledge or something... I don't know what's that call...*


After the whole opening ceremony ends, here comes the sports event...


*1x100M... Peiyue in it!! Haha XD*


*Kamsao looks like as he get the GOLD MEDAL from Olympic... Bite the medal some more... LOL!*


The whole morning was so hot and we're like thirsty like in hell... I have nothing to do actually... Just keep on taking photos, chat with people and... take photo...chat... take photo........
Here are some random photos....


*LOL... Just try to take some think-out-of-the-box picture... haha*


*Our shoes.... Can guess which is mine???? LOL*


*While potato and Kamsao are checking back those images they took with Potato's K800i, I wonder what's the expression of Peiyue... Interesting... Hahahahaha*


*The green, The blue and The Pole*


And last but not least, The Photo Of The Day (My Favourite Photo Of The Day!!):


*Each of us have our own expression... This photo was so amazing! Hahahaha.. Funny~ I like it!!*


I think everyone of us have fun that day... But later on me and Peiyue gotta go working... Sienzzz.... Feels like wanna sleep the whole day... But still responsible issue, we must go... But we're late for about 1 hour!!??? Haha... We're suppose to arrive MidValley IGB Tower at 3pm... But we arrive at almost 4pm... X_X Sorry for cheating your money Synovate! X_X


P.S: I had a great time that day~ Thank you guys!!

P.S2:Thanks dear for come to find me at my work place right after you exam... So sudden!! I was surprised!! So Happy!! Thanks you~ Muackssss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment