Tuesday, March 31, 2009

delicious-ly SICK!!!

The DELICIOUS PART of the post:


This post should be up at August 2008! Can you believe it? I took around 7 months to finish this! LOL~


However, I still manage to finish this post, no regrets! *Praise myself~*


Last year around Peiyue's birthday, Anthony called up and ajak go dinner. He say he'll pay for the bills... 4 people include him... And that time, still don't know going to this super high classy restaurant...
(FYI, I was still pregnant back then~ My baby boy in my stomach ad he already dine at delicious leh~ Jealous mou? Haha XD)


After reach and going few rounds at Bangsar Village, we decided to go to this restaurant.





Looking at their interior design was a bless~! You will feel like: Ahh~ I wish my house interior can look like this~ So refreshing yet relaxing. Got the Tobacco brand "Mild Seven" Commercial Clip feel~ LOL!


See~!


White decorations, blue and teal cushions.... Soft lighting, musics~ Ahh~ Relax till I can take a nap at my seat!!!



And most of all, they serve look-like-very-delicious-CAKES!!!!!!! But sad I'm not the one who pay for the bill of my own so I pai seh wanna ask for desserts....


Browsig through their menu makes me kinda headache. Not really specific on categories. I bet those who got serious short sighted problem can't really read what's on the menu. The wordings are so tiny like ant... @_@


After some time waiting (They took some time to cook the meal), here's what we ordered:



CHOCOLATE TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL NEVER EVER EVER FORGET THIS!!!!!!
The first sip of it makes me wanna scream!
(Looking at this photo makes me wanna scream too!!!)
Walau~ Can you imagine how deliciously chocolatey it is?
*You won't believe that after 7 months passed, everytime passby near KLCC's delicious restaurant, I still will murmuring to Bun that I wanna go in and stop for their chocolate drink!*
RM15++


My disappointing England Fish And Chips
Haihz~ Remember, don't order this...
Don't overpay for a plate of ordinary Fish and Chips...
RM30++

Peiyue's Carbonara Spaghetti!
Yummy~ Very creamy and alot of meats~
But if you have small appetite, better ask someone to share with you~
The creamy taste is so rich you will feel like wanna puke at the end of the dish.
RM20++

Bun's Chicken Meal~
This meal have a very funky name which I forgot what it is!
All I can remember is the name starts with 'M' =_="
Sorry for my forgetfulness~
Anyway, it's a very unique taste and surprisingly delicious. ^^
Not an ordinary chicken meal can say...
And the most Kua Zhang is Bun ate all the greenies.
Yeah~ He's born at the Year of OX. OX eat greenies. Haha~
RM40++

'Star Dish' Of The Day - Quote by Cheesie
300gm Beef Steak. 50% Cooked.
When cutted, you can see the red colours from light till dark!
Juicy yet not disgusting~
Very tasty but cost RM60++ @_@

And here, I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to ANTHONY because you pay for the bill sacrifice and bring us to this luxurious restaurant which the small gas Bun would never bring me to. >_> And I'm sure at that very moment, Peiyue was touched by your sincerity and generous! You're nice person actually~ ^^



And here's THE SICK PART of this post (It has nothing to do with 'delicious' the restaurant):



This happened few weeks ago, the back windscreen of my bro's car was cracked due to some stupid ANIMALS which lived at the same block with us and throw their rubbish out of the window just like that!

And the cars which parked down there just kena the rubbish and the momentum of the object crash the glass. And this time, my bro's car kena. So one Saturday, my dad took the car to this BLARDY HELL SHOP to fix the windscreen.

If you lived around Setapak, always passby Jalan Pahang, you'll know that after Tawakal Hospital there was few rows of shop houses. If you're driving to the shop houses, you can only turn into the lane after passing the bus stop. One lane in another lane out. *Ok, you maybe confused but this is IMPORTANT - It's a one way lane, after the bus stop you turn IN!*

So, my dad drive and already half way turning into the lane, a very stupid car wanna drive out from the direction!

Hey YOU STUPID! You don't know that's a one way lane????

And some more, this arrogant UNCLE asked my dad to give way to him like he were big shot he don't give way to people who drive cheap proton even though he's the one who drive heading the wrong direction!


If you know me and my dad personally, my dad have very bad driving attitude. He horns and speeds often... like VERY often... And this time, he's totally not giving in to this arrogant uncle! The uncle keeps waving and cursing and scolding want my dad to give way my dad die die just don't want give. And this scenario continues few minutes!

After that, the stupid uncle have to reverse and he park aside. He saw my dad is driving a cheap proton with a crashed windscreen, he immediately went into the shop (remember this name!) called:

DSG Auto Glass 达华

and complaint to few fellas working inside.

My dad parked the car at outside of the shop, one of the workers come and say:
"We don't want to do your business. You have to leave! Go to other shops."

SIAO!!! AM I LISTENING TO WHAT I'M LISTENING TO????

Apparently that STUPID KANASAI ARROGANT UNCLE was the so called 'CEO' of this shop.

I feel like laughing you for not using your brain to think. Your brain just put there and chill huh? You stupid... You think you earn some money by repairing glasses so you're very geng la? Some more asking YOUR POTENTIAL CUSTOMER which have broken glasses all over the car to reverse just because you selfish wanna go from the wrong direction of the lane!


At that very moment, my dad was just chill~ Not JUST YOU - DSG AUTO GLASS repairing glass in the whole KL! So why bother??? Wanna let you earn money you don't want, it's totally fine~

BAD ATTITUDE OWNER, you think you monopoly the whole auto glass industry ar? I bet you charge HIGH PRICE for your BAD SERVICE too! YOU SUCKS! I HOPE YOUR SHOP WILL BE CLOSE DOWN/BURN DOWN/BANKRUPTCY or WHATSOEVER UNLUCKY THINGS HAPPEN SO THAT YOU'LL LEARN A LESSON TO BE A BETTER PERSON TO SERVE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD! YOU THIS OLD STINK RUSTED BRAIN RICH MAN BIG SHOT WANNA BE UNCLE! FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHOP!!!

Ahh~ I feel better...

No comments:

Post a Comment