Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dear Qi,

"Happy 21st Birthday!!!! Dear Qi!"

Sorry I can't tell you that directly... So busy these days that my head will burst... Not knowing how many hours sleep, how many hours awake... That day you saw me online for 1 second right? My pc jammed and I have to restart everything again~ The pc is like tofu, can be destroy very easily...

Read your blog just now, saw that you're happily enjoying your life over there... Good good! Hehe~ At least you're happy like on the cloud nine now right? Haha~

When was the last time I hear you voice? Year 2007 September 30? Yeah~ I guess so... Miss you so much that I will cry now...

You're already 21! Adult at last! The youngest sis in Seisyun has finally turning to be an adult. What a shock! Time does flies! I still can remember your cute, tiny little face back in Form 1... Haha~ Those days we used to run out from school before class start and went to Aneka and buy some UK magazines that costs bucksss.... LOL!(By the way, no more Aneka already... This shop was closed...Now that shop lot become steamboat restaurant. V_V)

I remember I argue with your mum in phone, times we're kinda cold and not close to each other when we're in different class, times we trained kawad kaki so hard, I intro GLAY to you and Kei, you intro Gackt to me, we're in the class of ART - the most nonsense stream subject in the whole S.M Chong Hwa, transfer school together, bought the same bag, same bento... etc... So many things we do together...

You're the strongest bond between every member in Seisyun, without you, we're kinda losing connection to each other... Haihz... I'm one fail president right?

Anyway, really hope I can see you, your cute face next year during Chinese New Year! Hope that Seisyun can gather together again and create some awesome memories again!

Best Wishes,
Reiko

No comments:

Post a Comment