Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Valentine Roti - BEST Roti Canai @ KL

For this, I can GUARANTEE you!!!

This mamak stall being there don't know for how many years already. I can still remember I went there with my mum when I was primary school. And I ate 5 or 6 pieces of their roti canai! Soooooooo delicious, so nice, so crispy~


*Crispy, Nice, Tasty Roti Canai You've Ever Had! One is NOT enough!!!*


*Nice Teh they have, Kao-er than outside*

This mamak located at Jln Semarak, which is opposite to Menara Celcom in case you don't know where is it. Very difficult to find parking if you go there around dinner time. So this place is convenient for supper only because you can park at the road side.



Alot of mosquitoes, so ladies who like hot pants, bring some mopiko or tiger balm with you if you're heading there.

Price:
Roti Canai - RM0.90/pc
Teh Ice - RM1.20? (I forgot -_-"")
Maggie Goreng - RM3

Years pass by and now, still, so delicious the roti canai!!! ^_^ Hearted this kao kao.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:59 AM

    wah..macam sangat sedap laa..

    eh,next time if got go again ask me go along can?thanks..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin: Walau, are you sure you wanna come all the way from Subang to Semarak just to eat that roti canai????
    If you sure will come sure I will ask you lo~ haha

    ReplyDelete