Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!

Happy New Year 2008 Graphics

It's been quite some time I haven't update my blog right??? Sorry~~~~~ V_V

Actually I'm sick... SOOOOOoooooo sick after back from Penang... I guess is food poisoning or something... Hmm... But luckily I recover a bit by a bit and I feel much better now....

Look back to 2007, I realise I did nothing but found a good boyfriend. LOL XD I think this will be the most treasured memories of 2007....

Of course, there are sooooo many things happened in 2007 too... But no matter it's a good or bad thing, I wish I can continue my life in enthusiasm and give alot of love to people around me...

I might not be so perfect, but I hope I am improving a bit by a bit...

Bye bye 2007, say HELLO to 2008... Now will be the 1st sunrise!!! ^o^/*

P.S: I went to Scarlet @ Cineleisure yesterday, It was totally DISASTER!!! X_X No next time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:19 AM

    Hi Hermanita, I hope you feel 100% soon, and I would like to hear more about your BF

    ReplyDelete