Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Apartment

Last week I went to my secondary school's club - Photography Club gathering... It's a very very happy trip since we all didn't gather together for about 3 years....

First, we went to Jaya Jusco Alpha Angle to have our dinner first - Nando's!!!! Yummy~ I'm totally hooked on Nando's... Somebody willing to treat me? hehe

After that, it's our second round time... The Curve's The Apartment.(Besides T.G.I.Fridays)

It's a restaurant decorated into a fully furnished apartment style. Got kitchen area, bed area, toilet area, living room area, bar area and so on...

This is a few pictures I took with my new Sony Ericsson S500i.(Erm... not really new la, but since I haven't post here I had a new phone last month, so just treat it's new la! Haha)


*The Apartment's Front Design*


*The toilet area.*
We're sitting at the kitchen area which is beside the toilet area... and took lots of picture with Su Loong's RM2700 Digital XLR camera... When I resize the photos... I'll show you guys.
And sorry for the long absent of post! ^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment