Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fine Dining

Tuesday, I went to Taylor College with Kei to attend a fine dining there... Hana study hospitality there, so she ask us who wanna go, me and Kei put our hands up... And so set! We're the one who is going...

I was going to Kei's house at 11am, but my brother have to go to Tar College study at 11am too, so I have to send him first then only can go Kei's house... Reach her house is almost 1110am...

I return her shirt to her, and she's going to wear that... LOL! I think both of us don't look like 20 years old... Looks like going to become 25 years old or what... haha XD

After I fill up the petrol at Jln Pahang's petrl station, it's already 1140pm... We must arrive Taylor before 1230pm... Can we make it? I'm wondering...


I use 10mins to arrive MidValley, and then another 10minutes to arrive Taylor's College Subang... And after I manage to find a parking, the journey we have to walk from my car to the college was kinda far... But no choice, who ask there so hard to find parking...

We walk into the college, and I called Hana, ask her where she is... I said that we're at the Cafeteria there... And she give me a very weird response "Cafeteria??? What Cafeteria??? My college don't have cafeteria de wor...."

What you mean don't have cafeteria? The cafeteria is just right in front of me!!!! She stunned a while and ask me "Which Taylor you're at???" I was like: CHAM!!! Went to the wrong college!!! And all we can do is just walk back to the car, and I start to have the thoughts of giving up to go to the college already.... I scare we're late and we get no food to eat at all... T_T sob sob...

We reach the ANOTHER PJ Taylor and park the car at the road side... I was kinda scare that police were going to give us saman! RM300!! How am I going to tell my mum later if kena??? Haihz, but without care so much, I just lock the car and walk into the building...

*Hotel cafe look alike*


We found the restaurant! And saw alot of young students wearing very nice french style waitress and waiter uniform... Very polite too... Hehe...


*See the girl in suit? That's Hana!! Kakkoii!!!*


After we sit down, Hana come and say hi to us... and I saw her mum and dad at another table... Smile at them, we sit at the corner which my right side, is the door to the cooking kitchen.



*This door keep open and close open and close, so annoying!*

Our table was nicely decorated...



*Nice plate~*


*Nice flower~Haha XD*


Then, Hana give me two meal voucher secretly because she don't wanna let her mum know about it... And she also told us that the meal voucher is for the 3 main course... Which means we gotta pay for the orange juice that we ordered just moments ago.... O_O pay??? Luckily I bring some money...

Then, we were ASKED to read the menu... and we can't choose what we wanna eat because fine dining just have one main course only... LOL! Then what's the menu for? To inform you what you're going to eat? XD

Then, the appetiser we're going to have, is their(student's) own handmade mushroom creme... LOL... Although the menu says it's a mushroom creme, but when it's served, it doesn't look CREAMY at all... In fact, It's watery...


*Real mushrooms + Onion + Not enough milk = weird soup*


And ya, I forgot that actually bread is a must!


*Toast bread~ I like the butter more... Haha*

After we finish the appetiser.. We're going to wait for the main course... I don't really like fine dining actually... Feels like have to be so polite and good manners and whole body becomes very stiff because you're trying your best to become a lady/gentlemen...

After a while of waiting, here comes the main course - Black Pepper Steak with one piece of radish, 2 pieces of carrots, 3 pieces of potatoes and 3 pieces of butter with herbs... Enjoy!



*The butter taste delicious!!!*

The steak was well cooked.. so It's a little bit hard and chewy... Kei says she chew until her jaw is so tired... LOL! Me too... But I manage to eat all 2 pieces of steak... Geng leh?? Haha... After finish everything, I feel so full!!! Can see the tummy from beside... -_-"""

What comes after main course??? Yea, you're right - Dessert! The original desser is going to be creme caramel... But they changed the menu, become pancake... Woo~ I love pancakes!!! And I love it with honey~ So delicious... and I thought the pancake they're serving is THE pancake i was thinking and imagine... But I guess I was wrong... This is how the FINE DINING PANCAKES look like...



*Looks like Malay's Kuih Gulung*

*Yes, it's a pancake base kuih gulung*

So disappointing... And the taste too... The red colour sauce is pure strawberry sauce... You can taste the strawberry seeds inside... And the white creme is milk... The dish is cold... The pancakes are cold too... Yucks... But I still finish it, I don't waste food...

Everything was going smooth... The receipt come and it's time to pay the bill... The main course cost about RM15! And orange juice is RM3... Luckily we have the meal voucher, so we just have to pay for the orange juice... Hehe...

After say goodbye to Hana, we went to Desa Setapak Paradise to wait for Shu Qi because she's going to meet us and give us the puri kura we took last thursday... hehe ^o^

She comes around 5pm, we chatted and mostly discussed about Transformers... Haha~ Just can't get the Transformers out of my head, stucked!! And not confirm yet, I think I'm going to watch it for the 4th time and this time will be IMAX... haha~ See how things turn out then...

P.S: I bought the 30GB Ipod Video!!! Woo hoo~ Jealous???? Nyehehehe

P.S2:Nah~ Where I get those money??? I borrow it from Peiyue to transfer some files la.. Haha...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:18 AM

    Hi Rieko, Nice Ipod, Be careful of thieves Honey, I would not want you to get hurt. My application for school seems to be going ok. I will let you know when I start.

    ReplyDelete