Monday, April 28, 2008

1 Hour++ Wat Dan Hor

I don't know whether this mee is specially design to fit the lifestyle of those "LOHAS", but if you wanna eat this at the Ipoh town area, definitely don't go when you're stomach is crying for food... Because you'll need to wait for more than ONE HOUR!!!

I arrived there at 9pm, there are just a few tables(not more than 5) waiting for this Wat Dan Hor... and we ordered, sit down and wait too... Time past slowly, 9:15pm, 9:20pm, 9:30pm, and I'm starving!!! (X_X) I went to the store beside and buy 2 pack of Twiggies, ate it, and i's only 10pm, and there's 2 more tables.... Argh~

10:20pm!!! And my food arrive!!!! Yeah~ Thank god I'm still alive to eat this Lohas Style Wat Dan Hor!

*THE Wat Dan Hor I'm waiting... Looks like Loh Mee anyway...*

*Haha, I'm so boring and nothing to do, so here comes a food style mickey mouse*
Next time, when you're very hungry, don't go there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment